1. They calm us down. There’s nothing better than the sound of a purring or snoring cat.
2.Cats are funny. Sometimes they actually fall…asleep. They snore, and make funny noises when they see a bird. They’ll try to fit into the tiniest spaces, and their tail can make the cutest swirls.
3.They love the litte things: a shoelace, a box, a paper bag. So easy to please!
4. Cats are excellent hunters, a house cat is a great bug killer.
5. Cats are fluffy! Duh.. There’s also hair. Lots and lots of little hairs.
6. Unconditional Love. <3
7. Secret language between you and your cat. You speak to your cat as if it were a child, with oohhs and ahhs and squeeky sounds and a high pitched voice..Nobody understands it but you two.
8. They like give you head butts.
9. Trust. Having a cat, is like having a little ‘are you trust-worthy monitor’ at home. If a cat likes a person, they’ll let you touch their tummy. If they don’t, then they’ll make that clear by disappearing or getting their claws out.
10. There’s always someone waiting for you to hang out with at home !