Ok, so to change things up a bit, and because I’ve been recovering from a visit to the dentist and another seizure, I thought it would be fun to do the 25 food questions tag!
Let’s do it! 1. What’s your favorite breakfast? A boiled egg with a runny yolk and a cup of coffee. Or yummy pancakes.
2. How do you drink your coffee? With soy milk and stevia. 3. What’s on your favorite sandwich? A boiled egg with runny yolk and avocado. 4. Soup or Salad? Oooh. Definitely salad. Favorite dish to make at home: a ceasar salad with panko chicken.
5. What’s your favorite cookbook? Jamie Oliver – Comfort Food. Also the only cook book I own. I usally look up everything online.
6. No more sweets or no more harty foods? Eeehm, gosh that’s a hard one. I’d have to say sweets. I can’t imagine life without crisps or fries. 7. What’s your favorite Cuisine (country)? Italian.
8. What’s your favorite food movie? Chef!
9. What’s your most guilty pleasure? Crisps. So hard to resist and I can easily empty a whole bag of Lay’s Cheese Onion on my own. Any other brand or flavor too actually.
10. What’s your greatest inspiration source? Jamie Oliver.
11. Cooking at home or going out for dinner? Home cooking. Love preparing a meal, feels so good when it’s tasty and home made.
12. High end or low profile? Both.
13. What’s your favorite restaurant? Don’t have one. 14. I do my grocery shopping at: Lidl, Jumbo and the local market. 15. The tastiest food I’ve ever eaten was: The meals I ate last year on holiday in Italy. Amazing! 16. What’s your favorite cocktail? I don’t drink them that often, but I love a Mojito. 17. Coffee with George Clooney or Heston Blumenthal? George. Duh. 18. What should not be missing in your kitchen? My oven. 19. What’s your favorite snack? Crisps and nuts. 20. What’s on your pizza? Cheese, mushrooms,basil, prosciutto, garlic,arugula and mozzerella
21. What food do you really dislike? Tuna. Makes me think of my cat’s food.
23. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Frog legs. When I was a teenager I tasted one in France.
24. What’s on your food bucket list? I really want to try to make something Indonesian. My mother’s half of the family was born there, my granny and uncles were amazing cooks. My mum missed out on the cooking genes…So I don’t know any great Indonesian recipes.
Home made beef noodle salad #YUM #foodie #dinner #sundayflow #igdaily #getinmabelly #sundaydinner #instamood #commedescoco Een foto die is geplaatst door Comme Des Coco Blog (@commedescoco) op
25. I couldn’t live without: Cheesecake.
So, that’s about it! What’s your favorite food, got any must try recipes or blogs I should check out?